Senior Attorney, Christina Geerlof, handles all aspects of intellectual property and advertising law. She was an associate with Hoffmann & Baron prior to her positions as intellectual property counsel for INVISTA and Armstrong Flooring.
- Domestic and foreign patent and trademark prosecution and related matters including opinions and licensing.
- Advertising and marketing law including claim substantiation, contest and sweepstakes rules, and related matters
- Client counseling and guidance relating to intellectual property and advertising law
- Creating client-centric effective patent and trademark filing strategies
- State of New Jersey
- Federal Courts of New Jersey
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- J.D., Widener University Delaware Law School, 2000
- B.A., Chemistry and Criminal Justice, University of Delaware, 1997
- American Intellectual Property Law Association